Monday, December 04, 2006

The funny thing about nothing

I really don't have much to say today. It's finals week so I'm a bit over things right now. Especially since my laptop decided it was going to kick the bucket this morning. Not only did it go down in flames (not literally) but it took my five page History of Science final paper with it. Awesome. Good thing I wrote half of the paper and e-mailed it to myself from a school computer so I've been able to save at least half of it. Not so great for the half that I still have to write.

My friends got a cow on their farm yesterday. It's pretty fun. I went out to say hello to the new cow and it's a tiny little thing. A Dexter cow. I don't have a picture right now, so I guess you'll just have to look it up for yourself.

Here's a thought: As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools.
How true.

No comments:

Parting Words Of Wisdom

"The fear of rejection really kind of stunts your growth as a person. I mean, it's like a friend of mine says, who cares if you fail? Who cares if you fail? It's like babies try to get up and walk all the time and they keep falling down. If we just gave up, we'd all be crawling around." — John Rzeznik
Blog tracker