Monday, December 18, 2006

What?

Seeing as how it's been a long time since the last post (really so much time!) I figured that I should pop in and write something. At least something more than a 'taking finals' sort of note.

Finals are over now. Ha! Rocked it hard core which makes me happy and sets me up really nice into the next term which is going to be massive bad. I've been cornered into taking aquatic entomology, a class which will be the death of me considering I know nothing about bugs. Literally, I know nothing about them. I don't really care to know anything either. Basically my relationship with bugs (complete avoidance) has proven optimal up until this point and I really don't want to mess with it. But, I also really want to graduate (I just got a wave of excitement about graduating. The first ever).

Speaking of the inevitable future, I'm still working out that little bug of uncertaintly about what it is that I'll be doing. A lot of times I have to remind myself not to wait for the epiphany and to just make a decision. Another one of those things that is easier said than done.

So to end this 'I am still alive' post, I've decided to treat you all to a video of my cat. World, meet Homer. Homer, meet the world...

No comments:

Parting Words Of Wisdom

"The fear of rejection really kind of stunts your growth as a person. I mean, it's like a friend of mine says, who cares if you fail? Who cares if you fail? It's like babies try to get up and walk all the time and they keep falling down. If we just gave up, we'd all be crawling around." — John Rzeznik
Blog tracker